Jan 4, 2012

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season! I am looking forward to this new year. I am not giving up on my Master's, in fact I am my 6th class, which marks the halfway point :). I am still writing online and still working on my home business.

I do believe the key to success is not to give up. I unfortunately in the past have given up easily.  I know that the best way to is to have a positive attitude and to work hard. I also still believe in affiliate marketing. I keep coming back to this, not because there is no other way to make money online, or that I do not want to teach, but because I know this type of marketing works. I just end up starting to work on it for a few days and do only a small amount of work, and then end up giving up. My only new year's resolution is to persevere. To finish what I start, no matter how hard. This doesn't mean I will not make mistakes or encounter problems. I will need to learn from those mistakes and find solutions to the problems. It is okay to fail, it is not okay to do nothing or give up.

Check out this wonderful affiliate program!!

Looking for free web hosting??  

Have a great year!







No comments: