Nov 3, 2011

Once upon a time...week two


I was so impressed with Sunday's second episode of Once Upon a Time. I enjoyed the fresh look into the dark history of the Evil Queen and look forward to seeing how Snow White ruined her life. I was intrigued by the idea of the characters being "stuck" in time and in horrible place and that place being our time, in "Story brooke" Maine.

I am always wondering what will happen next on the show and have been pondering the idea that was brought up as the Evil Queen's past was revealed. The "dark" curse was not able to be inn-acted until she was able killed the thing she loved the most. Although, I have never done that, I often think of how I do treat those people and ideals I love the most and where they fall on my priority list. In some essence, I often feel like I "kill" them when I do not treat them well or show them exactly how important and special they are to me. Do any of the rest of you feel this way?

To an new day, with no mistakes in it (paraphrasing Anne from Anne of Green Gables-by Montgomery) and a chance to show love to all, especially those closest to me...



Continue to check out the episodes here: Watch Once Upon the Time Full Episodes

3/19/2012...I am writing some great articles on my new awesome shows...I will post links as they are published....:)

I did get my first article about Once Upon a Time Published...check it out here  Could all the fairy tale stories be true?

No comments: